|Prior Date||Back to Archive Index||Next Date|
WITandWISDOM(tm) - December 9, 1999
"The contented person is never poor-the discontented is never rich." - Unknown
(E-zine: WEEKEND ENCOUNTER http://www.gospelcom.net/actsi/weekend/ )
~~~~~~~ SPECIAL THOUGHTS:
~~~~~~~ THIS & THAT:
How to tell if your cat has a problem by asking yourself the following questions.
1. Does your cat sleep 22 hours a day, and spend the other two hours in non-stop eating?
2. Does your cat take frequent naps in annoying places, such as in the center of the dinner table, in the kitchen sink, or on top of your freshly-cleaned-of-hair (and favorite) bedspread?
3. Is your cat selfish? Conceited? Arrogant? Aloof? Insensitive?
4. Does he wake you up in the middle of the night and refuse to stop meowing until you accompany him to his food bowl to watch him eat?
5. Does your cat tear down holiday decorations? Does he destroy any stuffed toy or cat-sized household ornament that might be misconstrued as his competition?
6. Does your cat perceive himself to be sole owner of all property? Does he often show disdain for your taste, or act as if you are an embarrassment to him?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions . . .
Relax, your cat is normal.
(E-zine: KITTY'S DAILY MEWS Mailto:email@example.com)
~~~~~~~ KEEP SMILING:
I saw an interview on TV where this one old farmer won ten million in the Lottery.
Naturally he was asked what he was gonna do with all that money.
He kinda scratched his head and said, "Not sure as I know right off. Guess I'll keep farmin' till it's all gone."
(E-zine: THE FUNNIES Mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT DOGS?
Dogs have about 100 different facial expressions, most of them made with the ears.
Dogs will yawn in order to express that there is a conflict of interest between their own ideas or desires and those of their owners.
The heaviest dog on record is an Old English Mastiff named Zorba, who weighed 343 pounds and measured 8 feet and 3 in. from nose to tail.
(E-zine: GAGLER'S TRIVIA OF THE DAY Mailto:email@example.com)